Our sensitive sun lotion is ideal for children with allergy prone or sensitive skin. NIVEA Kids Pure & Sensitive Sun Lotion with SPF50+ has an innovative formula containing very high UVA protection and is free of preservatives, parabens, perfumes and colourants that tend to irritate skin.
The non-sticky, light formula contains vitamin E and glycerin, to moisturise sensitive skin, while the SPF50+ gives gentle but effective, very high sun protection.
You can be confident that even with sensitive and delicate skin, your little ones will be protected from the sun - without the irritation.
How it works
NIVEA Sun Kids Pure & Sensitive formula with rich moisturising ingredients and vitamin E also protects skin from dehydration, keeping it soft and supple.
It is 4 hour water resistant and has been skin compatibility dermatologically approved under paediatric control – even for sensitive skin. Our lotion contains the highest quality UVA/ UVB protection system and protects immediately against sunburn and long-term skin damage.
- Available SPF
How to apply
For best results:
When applied correctly this 200ml bottle contains 13 full body applications for a small child. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight.
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry, then repeat to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Even when protected, avoid intense sun during the middle of the day.
- Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and towelling.
- Use protective clothing (cap, T-Shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas.
Active ingredients: Octocrylene 9 %w/w, Titanium dioxide 5.7 %w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 4.5 %w/w, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine 3 %w/w.