Moisturise the pure and natural way

FREE FROM SILICONES AND PARABENS

NIVEA Pure & Natural Face care

WITH ORGANIC ARGAN OIL

Be naturally beautiful

If you think natural is best when it comes to beauty products, you’ll love that our Pure & Natural range is made from 95% ingredients of natural origin.*

Argan oil

Oil from the kernels of Moroccan argan trees has been valued for centuries for its cosmetic properties. Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E, it’s a natural anti-oxidant with a special skin-smoothing effect.

Aloe vera

Used for more than 3,000 years as a medicinal plant, the succulent leaves of aloe vera are filled with a moisture-rich gel that can help hydrate and soothe dry or irritated skin.

Chamomile

Chamomile extracts are known for their soothing, anti-irritant, refreshing and purifying effects as well as healing and cleansing properties, especially suited to sensitive and tender skin.

*Excludes NIVEA Lip products.

Glossy locks

Place a few drops of argan oil on your palms and massage through damp hair to add shine, tame frizz and treat damage caused by blow-drying or straightening. (Avoid pure argan oil if you’re allergic to tree nuts.)

Glowing skin

Have an aloe vera plant at home? Blend 1 tbsp fresh gel from inside the leaves with 1 tbsp mango and a little lime juice to make a refreshing face mask. Apply for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water for a radiant glow.

Beauty sleep

A relaxing cup of chamomile tea can help you get a better night’s rest and healthier looking skin. Add a generous teaspoon of dried chamomile blossoms to just-boiled water, with a dash of honey or lemon to taste.

For more beauty tips, plus exclusive offers, join myNIVEA

1HOW NATURAL ARE NIVEA PURE & NATURAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS?
2IF THE PRODUCTS ARE 95% NATURAL, WHAT’S IN THE OTHER 5%?
The remaining 5% consists of ingredients that don’t exist in nature. Or if natural alternatives exist, they’re not freely available, they’re of inconsistent quality, or they pose safety risks. We’ve used these ingredients – which include preservatives, thickeners, stabilisers and fragrances – because they play a vital role in making the products usable and safe. These non-natural ingredients have been kept to a minimum. And all have a long history of safe usage in cosmetic products.
3WON’T THESE ‘NATURAL’ PRODUCTS BE LESS EFFECTIVE THAN NORMAL NIVEA PRODUCTS?

Become a mynivea VIP

Sign up for exclusive offers, product trials and skincare tips

Sign up here

more in the pure & natural range

find out more