Combination skin types benefit from the right care: a mix of cleansing, moisturising and protection.
COMBINATION SKIN CARE TIPS
A consistent routine that cleanses, exfoliates and moisturises effectively without being too harsh will help combination skin obtain greater balance and look radiant and healthy. Normal or combination skin will stay healthy for a long time if it is cleansed and moisturised properly, allowing it to look and feel fresh every day.
Try these tips for combination skin care:
- Avoid Soaps - Soaps damage the skin’s natural protective layer. Try using cleansing products that don’t contain soap.
- Moisturise Wet Skin - Wet skin can absorb a moisturising formula more easily: try to apply your moisturiser to damp skin. Apply NIVEA Creme, which contains light hydro waxes which moisturise your skin intensively without making it feel greasy.
- Sun Protection - As with the skin on your face, normal & combination skin on your body has to be protected from the sun, as UV rays speed up the ageing process. The skin loses its elasticity, becomes dry, rough and develops wrinkles. NIVEA Protect & Moisture Caring Sunscreen Spray SPF30 can help protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Try an Exfoliate - Skin exfoliating creams and gels gently remove impurities and dead skin cells for a radiant, smooth complexion. Exfoliation stimulates cell renewal and increases blood circulation on the surface layers of the skin. The result is a luminous, glowing complexion.’
- Use a Light Moisturiser - Rapidly absorbing, light moisturising cream is ideal for combination skin care. NIVEA’s Express Hydration Body Lotion has been specially developed for the needs of normal & combination skin.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.