DRY SKIN IS SENSITIVE
Characteristics of dry skin
Dry skin due to skin ageing
DISCOVERING THE CAUSES OF DRY SKIN
6 reasons for dry skin
- Genetic predisposition
- External influences: heat, cold and dry air
- Unbalanced diet
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Unsuitable cosmetics
Basic rules for skin care
- Showering frequently or bathing in water that is too hot damages our skin’s protective film. Ensure that the water temperature is never higher than 38 degrees.
- Soaps and facial toners containing alcohol may dissolve natural oils from the skin. Cleanse your skin with extra gentle care, for example with a lipid balancing cleanser.
- Your skin likes routine: care for your skin on a daily basis with special, moisturising face care products.
FIND THE RIGHT CARE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SKIN
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.