SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE CARE TIPS FOR EVERYDAY
- Don’t shower or bathe for too long in water that is too hot – 32 degrees is an ideal water temperature
- Moisturise very dry skin on a daily basis with a rich body lotion. Rub in plenty of cream on especially dry skin areas such as the elbows, knees and shins, and let the body lotion absorb before you get dressed.
- Always rub cream into your hands after you wash them. Hand creams with macadamia oil, like NIVEA Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream, are absorbed quickly and provide very dry skin with intensive care.
- Set up air humidifiers during the winter months. The air humidity in internal rooms should ideally be between 50 and 70 per cent.
- Provide quick relief for itchy and very dry skin with NIVEA Repair and Care Body Lotion. The effective formula with skin soothing ingredient panthenol (pro vitamin B5) and Hydra IQ ensures real feel-good skin, even in winter!
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.