BEAUTIFUL SKIN TIPS FOR SPRING
Say farewell to dry skin – beautiful skin is in for the spring
As soon as the days start getting longer and spring is on the doorstep, you can put your thick tights and cardigans away. You can show your skin again!
But before you get to that stage, you should first say goodbye to your dry winter skin. For your face, you can choose to us Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Lotion, which will leave your skin cleansed right down to the pores. And afterwards, you can moisturise your skin to make it silky soft and hydrated with NIVEA Creme or one of NIVEA’s Day Creams.
Leave your boots at home – and put your best foot forward!
Our feet also want to welcome the spring in ballerinas and sandals. Give them a footbath, a scrub and a pedicure to prepare them for spring.
Spring eating for beautiful skin
If you want to have beautiful skin, you need to eat healthily. In spring we are more inclined to enjoy fresh fruit and crispy vegetables. These foods are not only healthy, they are also good for your skin: foods with vitamin A, such as carrots, broccoli and spinach, stimulate cell division, promote the formation of elastin fibres and prevent dry skin. You should try to eat three to five portions of fruit and vegetables a day. This ensures that your skin is supplied with the most important nutrients and you can look forward to having soft skin again.
FIT FOR SPRING – GET ACTIVE!
Tips for an energy-filled day – farewell to winter lethargy!
Our bodies experience a slump around three times a day. Don’t give tiredness a chance:
- Early morning exercise: plan to exercise a little after getting up. When the carbohydrate stores in the body are still empty, fat burning starts faster and you can start the day feeling energised. After your shower, apply an energizing day cream to start the day with a radiant, glowing complexion.
- First low point around 9 a.m.: Treat yourself to a coffee. The caffeine will perk you up again. Also, chewing gum increases your ability to concentrate.
- Do you sit at your desk a lot at work? Stand up at least once an hour and run round the room, or have a walk around the office – this will stop you feeling tired so quickly.
- Low point number two at 3 p.m: Now your body needs more energy. Choose a light snack, like a salad, vegetables or a light soup – greasy foods make you more sluggish.
- The last low point at 5 p.m.: What you need now is a bit of fresh air. A walk will do you good after work. Or instead of driving, cycle home – that will liven you up. And then you’ll have some energy for more exercise during the evening. Treat yourself to a relaxing bath and some hydration for your skin, with one of NIVEA’s In-shower Moisturisers.
Get out into nature – mini workouts get you fit for spring!
If you enjoy working in the garden in spring, you can do something good for your body with a couple of effective exercises. Do some knee bends using the rake as a stabiliser – do this enough and you will be rewarded with firm thighs.
Enjoy the spring!
A stroll around town in pleasant weather is always fun. Wander down the shopping streets and discover the new spring fashions. Savour the spring day to the full by having a little break in a café!
In spring, our spirit reawakens and draws us out into nature. Plan a cycle trip on the weekend and enjoy feeling the first warm rays of the sun on your skin.
The sun makes us happy. Do you love the colours of spring? Then grab a camera and capture the prettiest impressions and plays of light. Why not frame the best pictures and hang them in the living room?
Use the changes in nature to set new goals for yourself: perhaps you’re dreaming of a new home? Or you want to finally fit into your favourite old pair of jeans again? Or you want to change your job? Start now and put together a collage of pictures that will inspire you to attain your goal. Hang it up somewhere prominent so that it keeps motivating you. Write some inspiring sayings on post-its and stick them up around the whole house. We can only achieve our dreams if we define them. And spring is the best time to do this!
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.